Water Cutting and CNC machining
For our customers we offer cutting and milling services using WaterJet technology (water cutting) and CNC milling technology.
10 adventages of CNC cutting
- Speed: just minutes from data entry to cutout!
- Diversity: we cut almost anything according to our client’s needs. No need to stick with shape and size norms
- Validity: Water Jet can cut all possible geometric shapes in a very wide range of flat materials
- Precision: Extremely precise cutting with water – even close tolerance is not a problem
- Reliability: Our CNC machines consist of high quality electronic parts and state-of-the-art hydraulic components and are based on proven technologies.
- Profitability: Water Jet increases your flexibility
- Size: working table 2000×4000 max. Material thickness up to 50 mm
- Safety: no harmful fumes or odors
- Quality: Cutting close tolerances for the Water Jet is normal; always get clean cutting edges
- Environmental protection: the device cuts water, so there is no problem with waste
Materials that can be cut with Water Jet technology:
- Almost all types of synthetic materials (plastics)
- fiber reinforced plastics
- soft and foam plastics
- elastomers, i.e.: PUR, FPM, EPDM, NBR, silicone, IT, PTFE
- stainless steel
- non-ferrous heavy metals
- marble and granite
- ceramic materials
Each inquiry is dealt with individually, based on the basis of the design, the expected quality of the cut and the type of material used
Please send any questions to: email@example.com