Fabric expansion joints
We offer flexible connections of pipelines and ducts in industrial installations. They ensure correct compensation of heat transfer of mechanical channels of fumes, gas, hot air and other media. Our compensators have many advantages, among which one should distinguish:
- No asbestos or other harmful materials in their construction.
- They are based on the highest quality silicate, aramid, glass, aluminosilicate and other fabrics that will ensure proper operation of your installation.
- Can be used at very high temperatures, up to 1000 degrees Celsius, and with varying overpressure – up to 1 or 3 bar (depending on construction).
- Their production is based on individual needs of our customers and is implemented using the best available technology.
- Takes traction in different directions and absorbs shakes of connected channels.
- Noise reduction.
- Easy to install and trouble-free repair or maintenance.
We also offer assembly or assembly supervision after you have purchased our compensators. Our solutions are widely used in refineries, chemical plants, power plants, paper mills, brickworks and cement plants, and even in the shipbuilding industry.
Basic materials used to build expansion joints:
||Thermal resistance in C
||High tensile strength
|Glass E type
||Weak acids and alkalis, good insulating properties
|Glass HT type
||High thermal resistance, good insulation properties
||Najlepsze właściwości w zakresie wysokich temperatur
||High mechanical resistance
||Good thermal insulation
||Stabilizes the shape of the compensator, transfers the pressure load
|Polyester with PVC
|Aramidowa with silicone
|Glass with silicone
||Weak alkali and acids, UV resistance
|Glass with PTFE
||High chemical resistance to almost all media
|Glass with aluminum foil
||Has a high thermal reflectance capability